Ways to lose weight fast
1. No skipping meals. Food is essential for weight loss, because skipping a meal will leave you feeling hungry for the rest of the day, which means that at a certain point you will be willing to eat anything, in order to make that feeling go away.
2. Get professional help. If you want to lose weight, but you lack the motivation and drive it takes to succeed, ask for the help of a professional trainer, he or she will keep you going when you feel like you had enough.
3. Increase your activity level. Try to incorporate as much physical activity into your daily life as possible. Weight gain is the result not only of an unhealthy eating habit, but also of an idle lifestyle.
4. Plan ahead. If you have a goal, you must also have a plan, which is supposed to help you reach that goal. If you don’t have a plan, you better start making one.
5. Go wild at night. The longer the intimate encounter, the more calories you burn.
6. Look for healthier places where you can eat out. It’s no use telling you not to eat out, because it’s a part of the modern age, so instead of this I’m going to tell you to look for places that serve healthy meals and forget about pizza places and fast-food joints.
7. Stay on track. Once you have a plan that can take you to your goal, stick to it, don’t let your attention be diverted by products that promise to make you lose weight thanks to their secret ingredients. Stick to the plan, you will get there without their help.
There are a lot of people out there who want to lose weight, but don’t know how and they can’t tell apart the good from the bad in the vast sea of the Internet. To make matters worse, they don’t know which methods are right and which are wrong.
If you are one of those people, read below, because I have put together a list of the top 10 things that will help you lose weight and one that you can try if you have the time. This means that you have no more excuses left and you have to start losing weight.
1. Work out. If you are in need of a weight loss plan, chances are that you really hate these two words. But there’s nothing you can do, you have to start exercising, it’s the only way. So find some form of physical activity that you like, there must be such a thing and do it as often as possible.
2. Eat less. This is the second thing you must do, although you don’t want to. If you really want to lose weight, you have to outsmart your body, which means that the amount of calories you burn through daily exercises has to be greater than the amount you eat.
3. Watch what you eat. This is all about being smart and choosing wisely. If you want to keep your energy and fat burning at a constant level, you must eat foods that have a low glycemic index.
4. Get enough rest. Your body needs to be put on a time out every now and then, it’s the only way it can keep going. So if you want to lose weight, you must allow your body time to rest and recover, otherwise the whole weight loss process will slow down and you don’t want that to happen, do you?
5. Exercise the right way. When you want to lose weight, you must workout properly, because it’s the only way you will get rid of that fat efficiently. There are a few rules you must follow: warm up before working out, exercise harder, not longer and don’t eat before a workout session, unless you are a professional.
Many people try to lose weight with the help of different methods, some of them more difficult to follow than others. If you are one of those people, it’s the right time for me to tell you that all you are doing is wasting time and energy, because there are more simple and efficient ways of losing weight. All you have to do is change your way of life, not for a certain amount of time, but forever.
This way, you will not only lose weight, but you will also keep it off! This is what you have to do:
1. Eat more food, but fewer calories. There are many people out there who are trying to lose weight by cutting out certain foods groups completely. Don’t do that, because it’s not the way to go. Every food type is important for your body’s well-being, so just increase your healthy food intake instead and eat a lot of fruit and vegetables.
2. Forget exercising. By doing exercises that you don’t like, you will only make things unbearable. So, in order to avoid this, try to find workout methods that you do enjoy, anything that you think will make you burn those calories away.
3. Just walk. Even if you don’t have more than five minutes available daily. Just make sure that you spend it wisely. You will enjoy it, especially if the weather is nice.
1. Watch your weekend eating habits. Because of the fact the we have a lot of free time on our hands, we are more inclined to overeat, compared to weekdays, when we have a busy schedule. Studies have shown that we tend to increase our intake by 115 calories per day on weekends, so be careful!
2. Fat-free yoghurt is good for weight loss. This way your body will increase the breakdown of fat and slow the production of fat cells, thanks to this low-fat dairy product. By decreasing your calorie intake by 500 calories and eating low-fat yoghurt three times a day for 12 weeks, you will lose more weight, compared to those people who only cut their calorie intake.
3. Change the way you eat your salad. Instead of putting the dressing on the salad, like you used to, have it on the side and eat by putting the fork in the dressing first and then sticking it in the salad.
4. Brush your teeth after each meal. After a while, your body and mind will perceive it as an end to mealtime.
5. Eat courses separately. You can start your meals by making the first two servings consist of vegetables and soup. This way, when you get to foods that contain a higher calorie intake, you will be almost full, not to mention that you won’t even have room left for dessert.
1. Eat small portions. According to certain studies, we are inclined to eat only what’s right in front of us, so by having the smallest portion of everything you eat, you will reduce your calorie intake considerably.
2. Switch to less fatter milk. Unless you are already drinking skimmed milk, which is the lowest you can go if you want to enjoy milk in its watery form. This means that you have to switch from regular milk to 2 %, from 2% to 1% and from then on to skim milk, which is known to contain half the calories and 95% less fat than regular milk.
3. Take some fresh air after dinner. By taking a 20 minute walk, you will feel fuller and you will also have a reduced appetite, according to a study done on 10 obese women at the University of Glasgow.
4. Eat nuts instead of unhealthy snacks. By eating almonds or any kind of nuts that represent a moderate-fat diet, you will lose weight faster.
5. Have a frozen dinner. The idea behind this is to eat a meal that was pre-portioned and because it’s for weight loss, it will surely be a small portion. This needs to happen because most of us have a habit of having more for dinner than for breakfast, so this is a great way of not eating those extra calories. Just buy the ones that are for a single serving.
1. Power up your digestive system. Instead of using creamy, sugary sauces and butter, try using other things to flavor the food you eat, like Cajun seasonings, salsa and hot sauce, because they taste better and the spicy ones will also increase your metabolism.
2. Instead of drinking fruit juice, have the real thing. Eat fresh fruits, instead of buying them in a box, in juice form, because a box of apple juice contains as many calories as a slice of watermelon, an apple and an orange.
3. Use the stairs at least 10 minutes a day. This way you will lose about 10 pounds a year, if you keep your calorie intake at its current level.
4. When having dinner, keep your vegetable and grain intake at an equal level. This is a good idea if you want to avoid eating too much of grain foods, because the veggies will help you satisfy your hunger before you go overboard. A serving of grains has more calories than one of vegetables. For example, a cup of cooked veggies has 50 calories, while a cup of cooked rice or pasta has 200 calories.
1. Change the way you drink your coffee. You can start adding skimmed milk instead of whole milk or, even better, you can use nonfat powdered milk, because this way your coffee won’t be diluted and therefore it will taste better.
2. Cereal is the breakfast of champions. If you have cereal for breakfast at least five times a week, you will not only have a higher calcium and fiber intake, but you will also be less likely to be overweight and to develop diabetes, compared to other days, when you eat other foods.
3. Be careful with your portion sizes. One of the biggest health problems in the modern world nowadays is the dramatic increase in portion sizes. But if you want to stop yourself from overeating, make a rule out of eating only two-thirds of the food that’s on your plate, no matter where you are.
4. Try to eat most of your meals at home. In order to control what you eat and how much, it would be a good idea for you to eat at home, rather than out. Restaurants serve such big portions nowadays that they’re anything but good for weight loss.