Are you in your teens? Whether you want to lose weight because you want to fit in or you simply want to shed some extra pounds, because you’re not happy with the way you look, I have 5 tips for you that will help you reach your goal, whatever that is.
1. No more junk food. If you really want to lose weight over this 2 week period you must say no to fast-foods, take outs and everything else that has a high amount of calories, fat, sugar and salt. There’s no room for exceptions, so this means that you have to be strong and resist the temptation no matter what.
2. Run! You are in your teens, which means that you have a lot of energy. This means the options for burning fat are limitless. You have to do a minimal amount of 30 minutes of physical activity daily. This means running, walking, jogging, whatever you like to do the most and depending on your energy levels.
But take it from me, running is the best option, because not only will it make you burn fat, but it will also increase your metabolic rate, which in return will accelerate the whole process.
There are many ways you can lose weight over a 2-week period, but in order to help you save some time and effort for the actual weight loss process, I have put together a list of 7 rules that will help you accomplish your goal.
1. Decrease the amount of food you eat. You must not starve yourself, because all you will do is damage your health and you will not lose weight in the process. But if you think about it from a logical point of view, by eating less all you will do is increase your chances of shedding that extra weight you’re so dying to get rid of. For that to happen you must say no to fast-foods and sodas, eat more fruits and most of all, you must not eat late in the evening.
2. Work out more. To be honest, even the smallest amount of physical activities can make a difference, but if you want to achieve results in 2 weeks, I recommend that you do at least 30 minutes of cardio on a daily basis. It can be anything you want, things like walking, swimming, biking or running. Let me give you an example: if you cut your calorie consumption by 400 and run 45 minutes a day, the total will be 1000 calories, because you will burn 600 of them while exercising.
This way, in a week you will lose 2 pounds, because by burning 1000 calories a day you will bring the weekly total to 7000 and you need to burn 3500 calories in order to lose a pound.
When you’re trying to lose weight in 2 weeks, knowing what you can or cannot eat is very important, because without this information you will not achieve your goal. From the two, the list that contains the foods that you have to avoid is more important than the other, so I’m going to start with that, so brace yourself. You have to stay clear or foods that contain a high amount of simple carbohydrates, trans fats, saturated fats, sugars and you need to stop eating fast-foods, processed foods, deep fried foods, sodas and candy.
The reason why they can do such much harm to your body is because it can easily store them as fat. If you really want to lose weight, you have to eat complex carbohydrates, monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats, which are also called good fats and proteins.
Proteins are highly recommended for people who want to lose weight, because the stomach needs more time to digest them and this will make it work harder and burn more calories, which in return will increase your metabolism and fat burning. If you want to incorporate them into your diet, you need to eat things like wild Alaskan salmon, turkey breast, skinless boneless chicken, top round steak, eggs, soybeans and legumes.
Before you even get started, you need to calculate what your ideal weight is or the weight that you want to achieve and then you must work out the amount of calories that you need to lose in order to reach that goal. Then you must make yourself get rid of all the unhealthy foods that got you into this mess. This means no more fast-foods or any other kinds of food, if they are high in calories, fat, salt and sugars.
Don’t worry, this doesn’t mean that you have to starve, because you then have to replace those foods with healthy ones, things like lean meats, fruits, vegetables and carbohydrates.
All of this means that you will be cooking more often than before, so if you have a busy daily schedule, you can prepare your daily menus a week in advance. This also means that you won’t have an excuse for eating other things, except those on your list, because they are already made and ready for you to eat. If you want to achieve better results and faster, you can take fat burners in the form of weight loss supplements. This will ensure that you will reach your target of losing 10 pounds in 2 weeks.
There are many ways that can help you lose weight, but you must be careful when you pick the one to use. Make sure that you do some research first in order to make sure that the chosen weight loss method will not damage your health.
Before you begin, there are a few basic rules that you must understand and follow: you must have a positive attitude no matter what, you must follow a well-balanced diet and you must exercise on an intense level. When you are overweight, the hardest thing of all is to convince yourself that you can do it, you can change. Without a positive attitude you will never achieve what you set out to do, so if you really want to lose weight, just tell yourself that yes you can, you will be able to become slim and fit.
If you want to lose weight in two weeks, the first thing you must do is choose a well-balanced diet and eliminate foods that contain a high amount of calories, fat, simple carbohydrates, bad fats and sugars. So you must say goodbye to fast-foods, take-outs, sodas and candy and start eating complex carbohydrates, fibers, good fats and proteins. This way you will also lose weight quicker and you will also be able to go on without eating for longer periods of time.
Weight loss also requires an intense workout schedule, which means that you have to pick some serious exercises for your everyday routine. No matter if you’re a woman or a man, a successful weight loss plan will also require you to do weight training. If you need to be convinced, allow me to tell you that this kind of exercise will make you burn calories much faster. Another great benefit of weight training is that you’ll still be burning fat hours after you’ve stopped exercising.
Quickest weight loss method – Quickest way to lose weight
Everybody who wants to lose weight asks the same question: what is the quickest way of losing weight? Well, I’m afraid that the answer is not simple. You see, there are a lot of methods out there that promise to help you achieve your goal of shedding that extra fat as soon as possible, but none of them is really any good on its own. You need to combine them and you also need to know what you are doing in order to get the best possible results.
So the first thing you need to do is get yourself some diet pills, because they will increase your metabolism and the rate at which your cells use energy, which will make you burn fat much faster. But be careful what you pick, because almost all of them have side effects, like not letting you sleep. But if you are willing to get by the negative aspects, then I’m sure that the positive things, like losing weight in a short period of time, will make you very happy.
I’ve put diet pills first on the list, because they are a great way off kick-starting you weight loss program.
Quickest way to lose wegiht – studies on the quickest weight loss method
Many people want to know the fastest way of losing weight and this thirst for knowledge lead to the discovery of certain diet plans that can help you recover from heart and diabetic problems. All of this thanks to 22 healthcare professionals, with expertise in diabetes, nutrition, weight loss, human behavior and cardiovascular illnesses, hired by the U.S. News & World Report.
Their goal was to find and examine diet plans from four categories: best weight loss diet programs, finest commercial weight loss plans, best diabetes diets, best heart healthy diets and finest diet programs overall. They tested quick weight loss plans, vegetarian diet programs and fitness diets, 20 of the most popular ones from these to be exact and in order to grade them they’ve put together a system of seven categories and I’m going to write all of them down, starting from the number one:
• Diabetes: finding diet plans that will be either optimal for the maintenance measure of diabetics or helpful in circumventing diabetes altogether.
• Nutritional completeness: The diet plans included here have to be in concordance with the government’s Dietary Guidelines for Americans 2010.