Mac E. Zimmerman’s blog: Weight Loss Tips
Nowadays, there are hundreds of weight loss tips available for you, which means that if you have the strength to change you way of life, you will certainly find the means to do so. So get the motivation you need in order to lose those extra pounds and have the body you’ve always wanted.
Now, I know that in this day and age time is very precious, so I will write down the most important weight loss tips:
1. Prepare you own meals. This is probably the best weight loss tip I can give you, because watching you calorie intake is of up-most importance when trying to lose weight.
So this means that you must eat at home as much as possible, because it is the only way you will be able to keep track of the ingredients you meals are made of, not to mention that by not going to some fancy fast-food chain, you will acquire a much healthier eating habit.
Why am I overweight?
People, when they notice that they have a weight issue, they always ask the same question: How did I end up here? Well, weight gain usually happens when you eat out of habit instead of necessity, when you eat because of emotional, spiritual or mental imbalances. But if you have some of the later problems, the only way you will be able to change is by going to see a therapist, who will help you sort things out.
After that, if you still can’t lose weight, you must go see a doctor as well, to make sure you don’t have some kind of hormonal imbalance or other, more serious health problems. Only after you have transformed your life will you be able to change your body as well. The key is to watch what you eat, eat because you have to not because it provides comfort and exercise as much as you can.
How many times do you want to lose weight?
Most people like the idea of losing weight fast, only because they are not aware of the risks it presents. First of all, quick weight loss will decrease you metabolism, which means that you’ll have to eat less and less if you want to shed weight. This will be a very slow process, which means that you’ll get bored or fed up and you’ll go be to being you. But now because of you slow metabolism you’ll gain weight even faster. Do you still think that this kind of weight loss is a good idea?
If you want to lose weight but you don’t want to exercise I have some bad news for you, it’s not going to happen! In order to lose weight effectively you must work out at least half an hour a day, because this will start the fat burning process.
1. Cycling. Actually, what I’m referring to is a stationary bike, one that allows you to work out in the comfort of your own home. This is great way of burning calories, because it allows you to watch you own show, which means that you won’t even notice the time you spend exercising. Because it is a knee and ankle friendly equipment, you can use it even if you are not used to working out, or you are really overweight.
Depending on how fast you go, you can burn between 500 and 1000 calories an hour. You will burn the most fat after you develop a rhythmic pace.
2. Elliptical. Because it has almost no resistance it’s the best thing for you are not used to physical activities and if you have issues with your back, hips, joints or knees. This means that it much easier than stationary bikes and treadmills and depending on your pace it will make you burn from 500 to 800 calories per hour. It is a very powerful cardio workout because it comes with a handle that allows you to do upper body exercises.
Weight loss can be very difficult if it’s your first time and you don’t know what you’re doing. If you need guidance, I have seven weight loss tips for you that will put you in the right direction.
1. Diet and work out. Losing weight is easier said then done, but all you need to do is to burn more calories than you eat. You might find it difficult at first, but once you get the hang of it, it will be as easy as breathing.
2. You need a lifestyle change. If you want to think of weight loss as something permanent, than you must change the way you live. There’s no use in going through it all if you’re going to go back to the old you in a few months time. You must change your eating habits and increase you activity level. There’s no point in weight loss without weight maintenance. For someone who is overweight being slim is a lifelong commitment.
In the olden day, choosing what to eat was easy, simply because there was little choice. They didn’t have so many products with added everything as we do now. A chicken was a chicken, they never had to ask the salesman about the way it lived and what it was fed. But nowadays you have to be very careful when you buy food. So if you want to eat healthy and lose those extra pounds, here is a top 3 of the most important weight loss tips:
Many people like fast-food and eating in restaurants, but is it a good idea to trust a stranger with your health? You never know the ingredients your food was made from and I for one don’t like that. Thanks to the Internet quick, 15 minute recipes are never more than a few clicks away. So why not do it yourself? If you hate cooking alone, you can get friends of family members to come and help you. This way you can transform it into a social event and who knows, you might actually enjoy it.
Weight gain is a constant problem for most of us, because we can’t find a weight loss program that can effectively help us change our bodies, never mind keeping it in the long run. We all want to lose weight as fast as possible, because our lives are run by schedules and the amount of time we have for ourselves is very limited.
So we are willing to try any method, even if it can seriously damage our health. I’ve put together a list of quick weight loss tips, which may stop you from doing things you might later regret.
Is weight loss necessary?
Before you begin your weight loss program, ask yourself: do you really need to lose weight? Or are you just doing this for some other reason, for example to please your partner, or because of something you’ve seen on TV? Because by playing with your weight you are also playing with your health, so make sure that you are only doing this because you have to.
We all want to lose weight, but not all of us think of our health in the process, which it is much more important than becoming slim. You can always lose weight, but once you cause irreparable damage to your health, it may take years before you can mend it.
Some health issues can be so severe that you may never repair what you have broken. The road to healthy weight loss is slow, but worth it and long term if you change your lifestyle in the process.
Do you really need to lose weight?
There are some people who want to lose weight simply because of something they’ve seen in a magazine, or because they like a certain outfit and the only way they can wear it is by weight loss. I’d like to tell those people: be realistic. Is it worth putting your health at risk because of something like this? Lose weight only if you need to, for example if you have a medical condition which may disappear if you become slimmer.