Mac E. Zimmerman’s blog – Best Ways To Lose Weight Fast
If you are looking for different ways to lose weight, there is something you should know: you will not achieve the best possible results just by dieting.
The only way you will be able to lose all those extra pounds and get a fit and toned body is by being in control of your own lifestyle and having self-discipline. If you have what it takes, you will not only lose weight, but you will also manage to keep it off in the long run.
Most people achieve weight loss by reducing the amount of food they eat daily and by burning calories through exercise. This is the only successful way of losing weight, because by eating less you will be able to get rid of all that fat you are carrying around with you.
Most people make a big mistake when following a weight loss plan, in the sense that they see it as something temporary and not a new way of life.
If you want to lose that extra weight and keep it off, you need to change the way you live your life, otherwise you won’t be able to keep you new figure for long.
Best ways to lose weight
1. Don’t give up, no matter what. Nobody’s life is flawless, we all have to go through its ups and downs. When losing weight, there might come a time when you feel demoralized and lack the strength to go on. This might happen because of several reasons, which may be of mental, emotional nature or health related. Either way, if you decide to put your weight loss plan on hold for a couple of days, don’t think that it’s all over.
After you recover, you can still continue, the only thing is that you will have to work a little bit harder than before, that’s all. And because of the fact that you took time off, you will have more energy to persevere than before!
2. Respect the order of things when having a meal. This means having desert last, after you’ve eaten the more consistent foods. Let me explain why this is important: I’ve heard stories of people who try to cut their calorie intake by only having dessert, instead of a real meal.
This is a very bad idea, because this way you will make your blood sugar spike like you wouldn’t believe and you will also put your body in high alert, making it think that it needs to store fat.
Easy ways to lose weight
1. No TV during and after dinner. Many of us have a nasty little habit of eating dinner in front of the TV and not only that, but we keep on eating even after we are done with our meal. If this is how you would describe your evenings, you’ve just found one of the main reasons why you are overweight. In order to stop this from happening, you need to turn off the TV and eat dinner with your family. This way, by talking AND eating, you will have a lower calorie intake, which will help you lose weight.
2. Increase your activity level. Nowadays, a lot of people work by sitting behind a desk eight hours a day. If you are one of these people, I must tell you that you won’t lose any weight just by being idle. But there is something you can do in order to change things. For example, take 10-minute breaks, pretend that you have to go somewhere and take the stairs to stretch your legs.
3. Get professional help. If you have limited time on your hands and you need to lose weight as fast as possible because of various reasons, you must hire a personal trainer, one that inspires trust and can keep you motivated. If you can’t afford professional help, find a friend or a family member who is also overweight, this way you can share the expenses. Another good thing about sharing is that it’s a good way to start working out, because your sessions won’t be so intense.
Quick ways to lose weight
1. Quit drinking soda. People always make the same mistake when they begin their weight loss program, they believe that the only thing that they have to give up is unhealthy foods, they don’t stop to think about the way soda can ruin their weight loss efforts. Some of us even resort to diet sodas, because we are told that they contain 0 calories.
But the truth is that they are even more dangerous than regular sodas. So here’s an idea: stop drinking them altogether and have home-made lemonade and freshly squeezed juice instead, they are much healthier and they will help you save about 43,000 calories a year.
2. Drink a glass of water before you eat. The idea behind this is that we often confuse hunger with thirst. So, by drinking a glass of water 20 minutes before a meal, you will quench your thirst, without dissolving stomach juice.
Fast ways to lose weight
Because of our busy lives, we all want to lose weight quickly. The problem is that most of us don’t know which is the right way to go. You might be tempted to follow one of those new weight loss methods, the ones that promise to help you shed fat with almost no physical effort, but trust me, most of them don’t really work and they can also endanger your health.
So if you want to lose weight the old fashion way, you can do just that by following my simple instructions. They are safe and you’re definitively not the first person who lost weight thanks to them!
1. Forget the elevator, use the stairs. There are a lot of people out there who don’t realize that many weight loss methods are within their grasp, that all they have to do is increase their activity level. For example, by taking the stairs instead of the elevator, they will lose weight in no time and they will improve their heart condition. To put things in perspective, 30 minutes of taking the stairs will make you burn about 300 calories.
1. Find meal replacements. You need to lose weight because of your eating habits, because you usually eat unhealthy foods. So, if you want to turn your life around, you must replace the meals that got you into this mess, with ones that can get you out of it. For this to happen, you also need to read the label of everything you buy from now on. It’s time consuming, but necessary.
2. Be motivated. Follow a weight loss program because you want to, not because you have to. If you can’t find the motivation you need in order to keep going, the whole process will be nothing more than a pain for you. So before you set off, wright down the reason why you are doing this and read it every time you feel like you can’t go on.
3. Watch what you eat. Set your sights on eating low density foods, like green leafy vegetables, onions, mushrooms, cauliflower and cabbage, because they contain very few calories, which means that you can eat as much as you like.
Ways to lose weight fast
1. No skipping meals. Food is essential for weight loss, because skipping a meal will leave you feeling hungry for the rest of the day, which means that at a certain point you will be willing to eat anything, in order to make that feeling go away.
2. Get professional help. If you want to lose weight, but you lack the motivation and drive it takes to succeed, ask for the help of a professional trainer, he or she will keep you going when you feel like you had enough.
3. Increase your activity level. Try to incorporate as much physical activity into your daily life as possible. Weight gain is the result not only of an unhealthy eating habit, but also of an idle lifestyle.
4. Plan ahead. If you have a goal, you must also have a plan, which is supposed to help you reach that goal. If you don’t have a plan, you better start making one.
5. Go wild at night. The longer the intimate encounter, the more calories you burn.
6. Look for healthier places where you can eat out. It’s no use telling you not to eat out, because it’s a part of the modern age, so instead of this I’m going to tell you to look for places that serve healthy meals and forget about pizza places and fast-food joints.
7. Stay on track. Once you have a plan that can take you to your goal, stick to it, don’t let your attention be diverted by products that promise to make you lose weight thanks to their secret ingredients. Stick to the plan, you will get there without their help.